Monday, April 19, 2010

Books of Beauty

I don't know if you have seen these books from Anthropologie yet, but even if they are old hat I think it is hard to deny how stunning they look! What a great addition to any library! I think I am going to get rid of all my old paper back high school copies of these classics and replace them with these.  I think judging a book by its cover can lead you to miss out on some amazing adventures, but if a cover looks great it make the book that much better!! These books are covered in fabric and embossed with a variety of darling little designs.  Check some of our favorites out here...

Alice in Wonderland

The Odyssey

Great Expectations

Wuthering Heights

I would love to have some F. Scott Fitzgerald look this handsome.  And I am sure Copper would love to have her Russian classics in a covers like these.  What other books do you want to be adorned with these beautiful covers? 

Hope your Monday is happy!!
xoxo,
Tod


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page