Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spotlight: Tod

So, I guess its my turn boys and girls.  In an attempt to let you get to know me a bit better I thought I would list my top 5 favorite places I have visited  I have done a fair share of traveling (beating Copper by one country) and I can't wait to do more!!!  You know what?  To make it fun, I'll also do the top 5 of where I want to go... just for kicks.


Top 5 Favorite Places I've Been
1. London (for many, many reasons)
2. Amsterdam
3. Cadiz
4. Paris
5. Washington D.C.


Top 5 Places I Want to Go
1. Back to London
2. Auckland
3. Berlin
4. Cairo
5. Utah (to see COPPER!)


Hope you enjoyed this little get to know you game!  Much, much more to come!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. todd! how cute! is cadiz because you got to travel with me?

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page